Consent to Provide Personal Information
This consent letter (this "Consent") sets forth how JSJ International Entertainment Ltd. (JSJ Music) will process the personal information collected hereunder. By ticking the "I agree" box, you confirm that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Consent.
A. Collection, Updating, and Custody of Personal Information
- JSJ Music will collect, process, and use your personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
- To practice our duty, we need to collect the personal information, including your name, ID card number, passport number, date of birth, nationality, contact information and payment details and other information detailed in the relevant applications or contacts/agreements.
B. Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
- In order to process your registration for marketing, customer management, digital distribution, JSJ Music will need to collect the personal information from you.
- JSJ Music will ask for your written consent in advance if your personal information needs to be used for any other purpose. You may refuse to provide your personal information, but you may lose your rights or interests accordingly.
- JSJ Music may use your personal information in accordance with the contract between you and JSJ Music.
C. Protection of Personal Information
You may exercise the following rights as regards your personal information collected by the JSJ Music, but JSJ Music may charge necessary handling fee.
- (a) inquire or review your personal information;
- (b) ask for duplicates of your personal information;
- (c) ask to supplement or correct your personal information;
- (d) ask to stop collecting, processing or using your personal information;
- (e) ask to delete your personal information
JSJ Music may refuse your request(s) in order to perform its duties or conduct its business
D. Effect of Consent
- By ticking the "I agree" box, you confirm that you have reviewed, and understood, and agreed to all the terms of this Consent.
- You are asked to provide the most correct, updated, and completed personal information when your sign-up.
Your rights and interests may be affected if you provide JSJ Music with false, outdated, partial, or misleading personal information. JSJ Music reserve the rights to cancel or terminate your access to the service. Your understanding is appreciated.
What are cookies and other similar technologies?
Cookies are text files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. They are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The term cookie actually describes a range of technologies, including:
- pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed),
- mobile device identifiers,
- and web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices.
We’ll use the term cookie throughout this Policy to cover all of these technologies, but we’ll make sure we provide you with clear details about them all so that you can make informed choices about your cookie settings.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience. They can also help to ensure that ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are a few different categories of cookies, including:
Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies - these are cookies which expire once you close your web browser; and
- Persistent Cookies - these are cookies which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
First and Third-Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - these are cookies set by the website that you are visiting at that time, either by us, or by a third party at our request;
- Third-party cookies - these are cookies that are set by a party other than that of the website you are visiting. If you visit the J’in website or use the J’in Service and another party sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
How to manage your cookie preferences
On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt out of interest based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
Please note that if you set the J’in desktop application to block cookies, then your J’in experience may be affected.
Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the J’in Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
How to contact us